Dear tennis lovers,
In this journey with tennis, you have learned about various brands. And you have definitely heard about Babolat rackets. Are you confused about Babolat pure aero, pure drives, and pure strikes?
Which one will be the best choice for you? Babolat pure aero is the most popular one, whereas Babolat pure drives are known for their great speed, and Babolat pure strikes offer great control and power.
So, let’s discuss in detail Babolat pure aero vs Pure Drives vs Pure strikes to get you a clear idea and help you grab your type!
- Best Tennis Racquet Brands 2021 (What Famous Players Love: Answered!)
- How Much Does a Tennis Racquet Cost?
- Top 9 Best Tennis Racquet For Intermediate Player In 2021
- Top 9 Best Tennis Racquet for Beginners-2021
- 1 Introduction to Babolat!
- 2 Why is Babolat So Popular?
- 3 Babolat Pure Aero vs Babolat Pure Drive
- 4 Babolat Pure Drive vs Babolat Pure Strike
- 5 Babolat Pure Strike vs Babolat Pure Aero
- 6 Babolat Pure Aero vs Pure Drive vs Pure Strike: At a Glance
- 7 Babolat Rackets Price
- 8 FAQ
- 9 Wrapping Up
Introduction to Babolat!
At first, let’s have a short introduction to Babolat.
Babolat is the oldest company to work with amazing rackets. They are the inventors of racket strings! Previously they were a France-based company. But, now they have their service in more than 100 countries!
Babolat rackets are equally popular among the pros and newbies as they offer amazing rackets to help all types of players! They provide the best materials with great design.
Why is Babolat So Popular?
There are several reasons behind the popularity of Babolat. They are amazing makers of rackets with all the features a player will need. Also, the variety of the model and design makes these rackets the first choice for most of the top players.
Furthermore, the rich heritage of Babolat being the string company plays a vital role in the popularity. They are the first company to introduce string to make rackets better than ever.
So, no wonder why they are popular.
Babolat Pure Aero vs Babolat Pure Drive
Babolat pure aero and Babolat pure drive both are amazing rackets with great design and lots of fantastic specifications. But you need to know which one is better for you. So let’s compare Babolat Pure Aero vs Babolat Pure Drive.
- Babolat Pure Aero is known for its comfortability for intermediate and advanced players in the world of tennis. On the other hand, Babolat Pure Drive is best suitable for aggressive intermediate players.
- Babolat Pure Drive is known for being the most suitable choice for the modern game. But still, some of the most famous players use Babolat Pure Aero, including Rafael Nadal.
- Both of the rackets, Babolat pure aero, and Babolat Pure Drive offer great spin speed and power with a variety of weight and sizes. You just have to grab the right size and weight for you!
Babolat Pure Drive vs Babolat Pure Strike
Babolat Pure Drive and Babolat Pure strike are both amazing rackets. Let’s compare them for you to choose one!
- Babolat Pure Drive and Babolat Pure Strike both offer amazing maneuverability.
- Some of the Babolat Pure Drive may be great for beginners, but most of the Babolat Pure String needs users with great power and speed.
- Babolat Pure Strike lacks stability. It doesn’t mean they are not good. They are amazing for the advanced players. But for a beginner and intermediate player Babolat pure Drive will be the best choice as they offer great stability among these two.
Babolat Pure Strike vs Babolat Pure Aero
Before, we have discussed Babolat Pure Strike vs Babolat Pure drive and Babolat pure drive vs Babolat pure Aero. Now, let’s compare Babolat Pure Strike and Babolat Pure Aero.
- Babolat Pure Aero is great for both professional and recreational levels. But as Babolat pure strike is a little bit hard to control, so it’s not comfortable for recreational tennis.
- Babolat Pure Aero and Babolat Pure strike both are just fantabulous for the advanced players. But both of the rackets are hard to handle for beginners.
- The most amazing feature for Babolat pure Aero is the sweet spot being big enough to make it an amazing defensive and offensive racket at the same time. On the other hand, the most amazing thing about Babolat pure strike is the great spin without wasting power!
Babolat Pure Aero vs Pure Drive vs Pure Strike: At a Glance
Now, let’s come to the main issue. Here we have gathered all the important features of the 3 types of racquets and compared them with each other in the table below.
|Babolat Pure Aero||Babolat Pure Drive||Babolat Pure strike|
|Level||Beginner or advanced||Intermediate or advanced||Intermediate to advanced|
|Advantage||More spin||More power||Better Strike|
|Disadvantages||Not suitable for the pro level players||Not found||Not suitable for beginners.|
Babolat Rackets Price
Babolat is the most prominent brand in the world of rackets. As we have mentioned before, even Rafael Nadal is a regular Babolat user. So, Babolat rackets are not very cheap!
But no need to worry, they are not so expensive that you can’t buy them. And there is a wide range of Babolat models. So, there is always a variation of price.
Here are some Babolat Rackets price listed for you:
- Babolat Pure Drive Tour 2018: $249
- Babolat Pure Strike (16×19): $219
- Babolat Pure Aero Tea: $209
- Babolat Pure Aero Junior 22“: $99
- Babolat Pure aero super LIte:$199
As you see there are different ranges in price. But most of the best seller rackets of Babolat will cost you $200-300
Now, it’s time to give some answers to the frequently asked questions
Are Babolat Rackets Good?
Babolat rackets are more than good. They are fantastic. They are made of the best materials with perfect design. They will help you with power and strick with control. What more do you need?
Which Babolat Racket is the Best?
The answer to this question depends on your preferences. What do you prefer? More power or more control? Are you a beginner, intermediate level player, or an advanced level player? All the
Babolat Rackets are amazing. But the performance depends on the user. You have to choose the right type of racket for you. If you fail to do so, it’s not the fault of the racket!
What Pros Use Babolat Pure Drive?
Many pros use Babolat Pure Drive. One of them is Andy Roddick. He used Babolat Pure Drive on a tour. Also,Edouard Roger Vasselin, Albert Ramos Vinolus uses Pure Drive Plus.
What Is The Best String For Babolat Pure Aero?
Babolat Pure aero goes best with lower power strings. Polyester or a combination of Polyster and multifilament can be verygood materials for Babolat pure Aero Racket strings. But, still, Racket strings should be of your convenience. String tension should be maintained properly.
Are Lighter Tennis Racket Better?
Again this depends on the user. Usualy lighter rackets swing better. They offer better maneuver. Fo these reasons lighter rackets are the most preferable option for beginners because the beginners use less power.
Is a heavier Racket Better For Tennis Elbow?
If you are suffering from tennis elbow, heavier tennis rackets may help you as they absorb more shock than the lighter rackets.
On the other hand, if the rackets is too heavy, it will make your arms tird faster and your game will be afffected. So choose wisely!
How was this journey with us? We have tried our best to show you the differences of Babolat Pure Aero, Pure Drive, and Pure strike. At the same time in this article we have gathered things you need to know before you choose your Babolat Racket.
Babolat Pure aero vs Babolat Pure Drive vs Babolat Pure strike is a very serious comparison. But now, as you know about them, it will be easy for you to grab your one.
Hurry, buy and enjoy